“Great Pizza in Powell”

Add it.
Carlucci's Pizzeria
Ranked #45 of 106 Restaurants in Powell
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Shared a large pepperoni pizza with the family and everyone said how much they loved it. Especially the little crispy pepperonis vs those large types used at most pizza restaurants. The sauce and herbs added an extra layer of flavor. Can’t wait to get another one. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2016

I love my pizza and am disappointed many times, but OMG the pizza we had from Carlucci's was one of the best I have EVER had. I consider myself a pizza snob and the last pizza from Carlucci's one was PERFECT. I ordered a 15" with pep, cheese, mushrooms and tomato and the taste was out of this world. Can't say enough about the experience. This is one of the few times I give a "5" out of about 70 reviews. If you are a pizza lover, you have to try Carlucci's.

This is out of the way for me, but worth the extra time to get there. Will DEFINITELY be back soon.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2014

I owe the family that owns Carlucci's an apology, I have lived in Powell for 21 years and never tried their pizza and Stromboli. Last weekend, my wife and I finally tried it. The pizza is exceptional. The toppings are fresh and the crust tastes like it came from a wood fired hearth. The Stromboli is very flavorful and sauce was rich with a hint of fresh basil. This will definitely be my new go-to location for pizza in Powell.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

Awful. The pizza crust was like cardboard. I'm all for a good thin crust but this was flavorless and incredibly hard. The garlic cheese bread was substandard and the Mac and cheese bites weren't even edible. I've bought better pizza and bread from the frozen food section at the grocery store. Would never recommend this place to anyone and won't order ever again... Incredibly disappointed with it.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I'm sold. Pizza is great. Monday night special of a large one item for $8 can't be beat. The stromboli is fantastic with great sauce. Another great buy is the lasagna a la carte. I can tear up my own salad, but the round pan is perfect for two people.

Date of visit: August 2014