“One of the best pizza's I have ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Carlucci's Pizzeria
Ranked #46 of 103 Restaurants in Powell
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I love my pizza and am disappointed many times, but OMG the pizza we had from Carlucci's was one of the best I have EVER had. I consider myself a pizza snob and the last pizza from Carlucci's one was PERFECT. I ordered a 15" with pep, cheese, mushrooms and tomato and the taste was out of this world. Can't say enough about the experience. This is one of the few times I give a "5" out of about 70 reviews. If you are a pizza lover, you have to try Carlucci's.

This is out of the way for me, but worth the extra time to get there. Will DEFINITELY be back soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

I owe the family that owns Carlucci's an apology, I have lived in Powell for 21 years and never tried their pizza and Stromboli. Last weekend, my wife and I finally tried it. The pizza is exceptional. The toppings are fresh and the crust tastes like it came from a wood fired hearth. The Stromboli is very flavorful and sauce was rich with a hint of fresh basil. This will definitely be my new go-to location for pizza in Powell.

Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

Awful. The pizza crust was like cardboard. I'm all for a good thin crust but this was flavorless and incredibly hard. The garlic cheese bread was substandard and the Mac and cheese bites weren't even edible. I've bought better pizza and bread from the frozen food section at the grocery store. Would never recommend this place to anyone and won't order ever again... Incredibly disappointed with it.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I'm sold. Pizza is great. Monday night special of a large one item for $8 can't be beat. The stromboli is fantastic with great sauce. Another great buy is the lasagna a la carte. I can tear up my own salad, but the round pan is perfect for two people.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This will test your memory if you have been a long time local in the Columbus area. For many a year, Leonardo's Pizza was the gold standard for pizza in the Columbus. They are long gone, but not forgotten. Carlucci's is the closest you will get to that quality pizza, and that makes them them #1 in my book for pizza in Columbus. The pizza has a thin crust, the red sauce has a hint of a spicy note and cheese and toppings are all fresh. Pepperoni is not cut razor thin, so when you order a pepperoni pizza, you will actually taste the pepperoni! There are Italian herbs added as a final touch, overall very pleasing flavor.

Carlucci's has expanded the menu from the previous owners (ex Peppercini's Pizza) and I wish I could review more of many choices such as pasta's, stromboli, subs and munchies. But we are stuck on the pizzas. We have also had the salads and a few appetizers, can speak highly for the potato skins and the antipasto salad. Even when the place is crazy busy (Friday and Saturday night) the owner and the staff are very pleasant. There are only a couple tables for in house dining, and there is a limited delivery in the north end of Columbus/Powell. I always pick up my order, I drive by seven pizza joints to get there.... any questions?