“Friday night visit”
Review of Rita's Italian Ice

Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #35 of 106 Restaurants in Powell
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stored in around 930 on a Friday night. It was slow--only three customers in front of us ordering.

I was able to get my fave Cotton Candy (it's been two years since I've had Rita's, so I was extremely excited!).

I was a little disappointed that I was not able to sample the Hawaiian Fruit Punch flavor, but she insisted that they had just ran out.

Service was fast and polite. There is plenty of free parking behind the building/complex.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Mango Gelati - how can you go wrong. It's always good. I just wish this place didn't always smell like bleach when you go inside! I guess you know the place is always clean!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Nice clean safe environment offering Italian Ice and Frozen Drinks. I got the Dr. Pepper Italian Ice and my friend got a chocolate custard. Limited seating inside, but very inviting. We had a great experience here and will surely return.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 9 June 2015

I enjoy going to Rita's Ice Cream with my son/daughter and their friends. Columbus has a lot of great choices for ice cream, custard, and frozen yogurt. What I enjoy about Rita's is their Swedish Fish Gelati (they have about 5 options). Others enjoy their Italian Ice and frozen custard, but my experience has always been the Gelati for good reason. The inside is small and there are about 4 park benches outside. It's a nice place to stop by now and then.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Average on a good day, and not all days are good. Pretty weak stuff, especially in a town spoiled by good gelato and the Amazing Jeni.

Date of visit: April 2015