“Super fast and hot”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #40 of 106 Restaurants in Powell
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

One of the best Donatos I've been to. They are fast, very friendly, and now that they are serving beer I can stop in to place an order and have a drink while I wait! Order is right every time too. I go here on my way home instead of ordering ahead from the one near my house.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Libanie

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Always fast service and the food is always good. Clean environment as well. The pizza has premium ingredients and fresh. Excellent staff as well. We love Donators.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Consistently good food. Adequate staff. Please do offer me my penny back, always. All sandwiches and pizza's are very fresh. I love the flavor of the crust.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Good service. Food came out timely. Subs and pizza are good, not great. Overall, not a bad deal with young kids.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Me and 5 of my friends stopped by the Donatos Pizza near the Columbus Portsmouth Airport. I would say everyone was happy with what they got to eat. I heard no complaints. Kids got Hawaiian pizza and enjoyed it. I got the Buffalo Chicken Sub and it was very good. I really liked the bun they served it on. Very tasty. Ingredients below! Customer service was very good.

- All white meat chicken breast oven-baked in our own zingy buffalo wing sauce
- Melted smoked Provolone cheese