“A Delicious Alternative to Chain Pizza”
Review of Brooklyn Pizza

Brooklyn Pizza
Ranked #28 of 103 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Found Brooklyn Pizza quite by accident - and am so glad I did. Pizza is huge but light - not heavy crusted like the chain pizzas. My only complaint is they are closed on Monday!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This is a friendly neighborhood spot, so I hate to leave a bad review, but I must be honest. I'm a native New Yorker, and lived there (Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan) for 40 years before moving to the Midwest. I'm sorry, but this is not even close to New York pizza. I had a regular slice, and a Sicilian (square) slice to go. The end crust on the regular was hard like a cracker crust. NY pizza crust is chewy, not hard! Bottom crust was too thin, and not enough sauce or cheese. I'm afraid the Sicilian wasn't any better. It tasted like frozen pizza. Crust was too airy, and again, not nearly enough sauce or cheese. The closest to New York style pizza I've had in Columbus is, believe it or not, Costco. For Sicilian it's Jets Pizza. But I'd prefer almost any chain pizza to Brooklyn Pizza in Powell. And I hate chain pizza. Alas, I will wait for my yearly trips home to visit family to get REAL NY pizza.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

If you want Authentic NY style pizza, this is the place! And the calzones are delicious too, they really pack in the ricotta cheese!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

This is really good new york style pizza, we all love it. They have some weird hours so make sure you check their FB page to see when they are open before you get your heart set on pizza from them.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Just had our first pie from Brooklyn Pizza in Powell, OH.....was the closest to NY pizza we've had since leaving NYC. Owner and staff were friendly, helpful and prompt. Store was clean and welcoming. Would visit again to try more items on menu.