See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

My husband's company reserved the room for him, however when we got there they couldn't process the reservation and we had to pay out of pocket. There's a sign in the lobby saying that they'll refund $5 to return the room key, but when my husband asked about it, they said that only applies to locals (what?).
THE ROOM:
Disgusting. Cigarette burns everywhere (to include the bed and bathtub) razor cuts on the vanity counter which I believe is from people using drugs. The toilet wasn't flushed when we got there. I didn't want to touch anything in the room, not to mention we had our child with us.
Below is a picture of the headboard, just to give you an idea of the room decor.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
13  Thank clovelace86
Reviewed 10 June 2015

This is a very nice motel. Its well maintained. Its clean and modern inside and out. The fixtures are nice and modern. The beds are very comfortable. There are more expensive name brand motels and hotels in town, but this one is just as nice and very affordable. Its in a good area of town. I would highly recommend it. You get the same nice room here as other hotels at 1/3 the price.

Stayed: January 2015