“Fishing trip”

Captain Scott's Catfish Charter
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time. We went on a slow day and caught 81 fish. Caption Scott was very nice and helpful. It was some of our first time fishing and he helped us with knowing how to do everything. He also cleaned a full cooler of fish for us!

Reviewed 3 August 2016

Took a 4 hour charter with Capt. Scott on Sandusky Bay. Myself, my son, and my 6 year old grandson. Capt. Scott was very helpful, assisting my grandson, who was catching big fish for the first time. Target species is Channel Catfish, but we also caught Freshwater Drum, and White Perch. Roomy 24 foot Pontoon Boat. This is a great trip for people who want to catch a lot of hard fighting fish without the expense or rough water of a Lake Erie Walleye or Perch charter. Capt. Scott will also clean and pack any fish you wish to keep. I'm already looking forward to the next time, and several friends are also interested.