“Very slow service.”

311 Drafthouse
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Piqua
Cuisines: American, Bar
Reviewed 6 August 2018

While we're never in a hurry to dine, this place had very slow service. Nice server, it wasn't her fault.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch on Aug 2 with a group of friends and had a bad experience. The food we ordered was awful - my wife’s Philadelphia Brat was burnt beyond edibility and the corned beef on my Rueben was dry and it had little evidence of any thousand island dressing. In addition the French fries were limp, cold, and tasteless. We ordered Guinness drafts and found them to be very flat! Our server was ok but never asked us about the food. I hope you will take measures to correct this for future patrons but as for us we won’t be back.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I have been there several for dinner and or dinner and drinks with family and friends. Some of the things that are good are, beer selection, Ithink the place is clean and has a good atmosphere.
Some of the bad things that need worked on are hiring a good bartender that has the know how and can make a proper drink, time and time again we have order mixed drinks, simple and common mixed drinks and it’s awful..........somebodies food order always messed up or wrong.......for the prices they charge, this should never happen.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I'd say just another bar but it's not even worthy of that title. Service is very slow-as if you're an inconvenience to them. Zero athmosphere. Food no better than average.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

After finding 311 Drafthouse on tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to try it. We were not disappointed! There is a wide variety of food on the menu, including over a page of appetizers. All of our food was served piping hot, and we thoroughly enjoyed everything we had.

Been to 311 Drafthouse? Share your experiences!