“COFFEE HOUSE”

Winans Chocolates + Coffees
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Piqua
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: Winans is the best resource for premium chocolates, freshly roasted coffees and gifts to delight! Our candies have been handmade the same way for generations and we roast our coffee daily. Our chocolate factory and coffee roastery are both locally owned and operated in Piqua, Ohio. We have retail stores across the Midwest and a staff that is ready to ship your selections anywhere.You will fall in love with our handcrafted products and first rate customer care. Established in the early 1900's and in its 4th generation of family ownership, Winans Chocolates + Coffees brings cutting edge flavors and time-tested quality to America's heartland. Winans owner Joe travels the world in search of consciously traded coffees and cacaos. Our products reflect our commitment to quality and sustainability across the globe and here in Ohio where we focus on purchasing local at every opportunity. We proudly present a world of flavor right here at home. You'll never go back to ordinary.
Reviewed 13 February 2017

very nice candy store an coffee also boxes of candy, coffee mugs, coffee tumblers
awesome assortment of gift basket's

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love the turtles and always fill up on the buckeyes. They have a beautiful newly reminded building and I would recommend the chocolate tour. The coffee is the best in town!!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Winans can't be beat for coffee, the best I have ever had! Pair some chocolate with the coffee and all will be good in your world for awhile.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

This little gem is tucked just off the main street. They have a wide variety of coffee and decedent chocolates that go nicely with their wonderful service. It is great to have such a nice shop in Piqua.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We got coffee and chocolates at Winan's on our trip to Ohio, because our family members were raving about how good it was. The coffee shop is adorable! It's super clean and just feels really homey and comfy. The baristas were very friendly, and the coffee was some of the best I've had. I tried a seasonal latte and it was really good! Smooth, not bitter at ałl.

They also have gourmet chocolates available for purchase, including truffles, caramels, chocolate coffee beans, etc. I'm not much of a chocolate person, but I snagged a few for my husband and he said they were excellent!

I would definitely make a stop in here if you're traveling through. If you're a local who hasn't been in, give it a try-you won't be disappointed!

Been to Winans Chocolates + Coffees? Share your experiences!