“Frosties all around”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #19 of 55 Restaurants in Piqua
Reviewed 6 October 2017

This was tops for lunch with my grandson. He loves the Frosties and he also liked his chicken and fries.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I was pleased with this Wendy's. It is just like all Weny's with good fast food at a reasonable price. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

food ordered and when I checked the bag before I drove off I had someone else's food. They made it right but it took longer thru the drive thru

Reviewed 8 September 2014

Had lunch at the Ash Street Wendy's, across from the Home Depot, when traveling. Good food. Large soft drinks come in plastic cups. And bathroom had the Big Three: No-touch toilet. No-touch sink. Paper towels. Only negative is no Wi-fi, but it wasn't a problem for me. I gave it a 4 for the bathroom.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!