“Close to I 75. and the Mall”
Review of Red Lobster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Piqua
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We were seated right away. Anna A. took our order right away. She was very pleasant and attentive to our needs. Our meals were prepared properly and served hot.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

My wife and I had the Lobster Supremefest on Saturday night as did my wife. We were seated around 4:50pm and missed the big crowd which came after.
The waitress - Stephanie, was very effecient and took our drink orders and our entres right away. She apologized because someone had just came in and bought all their biscuits so we had to wait until more is available. The salads came and were very good and the Lobster came shortly after - one of sides I did was the tomato-Mozarelli which was excellent. The lobster was great. After an hour, we finished and upon leaving heard the wait list was 45 minutes - 6pm

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My wife wanted to revisit Red Lobster. I tried to remind her of the disappointing visit we'd had a couple of years before at a different location but she insisted. I'm happy to report the chain did not disappoint. Just as mediocre as before. Too much sauce, not inexpensive, dull and tasteless shrimp, her rainbow trout was tiny and dry, rice was bland, vegetables bland and oily. Last time we'll eat there.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I can state the fact that we visited this restaurant more than one time during the past couple of years. We must always try to check them out when they are so busy we end up making a decision to go to another restaurant. I gave it an average rating since I cannot tell much about our visits except that we tried to see if the food is as good as it used to be when visiting a Red Lobster.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place is Arctic cold year round! Be prepared to bring a coat to wear. I would rather chew my meal, than chatter my teeth through it! Food is good, but we can't stand the AC.
We have tried this place time and time again over a few years. It will never change. We drive to Springfield or Lima when we are hungry for Red Lobster.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!