“welcome dinner”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2018

I love Cracker Barrel in general. This one was a lot more crowded than I thought it would be at 7:30pm, but staff were good, server was attentive and food came out faster than I thought it would. After eight hours on the road, Cracker Barrel doesn't disappoint.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Lots of room and as family friendly as you can find. Not overly cheap but food is good and lots to choose from. Service is friendly too

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Husband & I came here for lunch. Melissa was our server. She was awesome, service was perfect. We were offered water & coffee. She checked to make sure we had what we needed. She was definitely above average & she had a lovely smile & great personality. I came back again 2 weeks later on a Sat after I picked up my glasses. And I was blessed to have her again, she even remembered that I love coffee & haddock. She said her mom use to cook haddock when she was growing up in W Va.
Saw her today 12/31/17 when we were out east again, but we didn't have her as our server.
Thank you!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

There are 2 types of people.
1- people who enjoy places such as these. (CB, bob Evans, tee jays, Denny’s)
2- people who do not.

I fall into category 2. Yes places like this are known for breakfast which I love. I can cook better, cheaper, and actually cook my eggs the way I like them which is poached and very few of these places and get it right. These places serve gravy out of cans which is pretty bland.

As for dinner at these places, you are better off buying a hungry man TV dinner and actually cooking it in the oven. It’s basically the same things... powdered potatoes and frozen foods. The difference, you have to doll it up yourself.

I only go to places like this when it’s forced upon me.... I have an issue paying for food that I can cook better and ultimately paying for a TV dinner that I could’ve bought at the local grocery store for cheaper.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

If you like what some people in this part of the world call "Country Cooking" then this is the place for a great "Country Morning Breakfast" meal. They have a very extensive breakfast menu and plenty of coffee to wash it all down with. The service and staff are very helpful and like to take care of you. They have a very large "Country Store" with plenty of things to keep your eyes busy looking at.

1  Thank Charles M