“Great food”

Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Great restaurant and service. Visited while on a business trip to Columbus. My server was attentive and made sure everything was perfect. I ordered the baked haddock, it was delicious.

Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

Rude waiter. Pizza definitely not as good as it used to be. We used to go there all the time and we were reminiscing with our son about our weekly treks to Unos. We were always treated great by their staff and the food was always good. NOT this time. Too many restaurants around do I guarantee we will never step foot in unos again.

1  Thank Litalife
Reviewed 12 March 2015

We tried this place three times. One time it was okay, the next two were not so great. The food was so so and the service was ho hum. The last time the whole family went and it was a disaster. The food took an inordinate amount of time arriving. When it did, they had forgotten my salad and the mushroom pizza had no mushrooms. They took it back and didn't return with the correct order until the rest of the family had finished their dinner. Even then the pizza was watery and there could not have been more than one mushroom on the whole thing. When my salad arrived, it consisted of a hand full of lettuce, one small onion ring and a pitifully small wedge of tomato. We had to hunt down the waitress to get our check and vowed never to return.

1  Thank traveler60California
Reviewed 28 December 2014

Uno Chicago Grill used to be one of my favorite pizza places until they closed the location on Dublin-Granville Road (Rt 161) on the north side of Columbus about 10 years ago. I still lament the loss of this location since the closest one to me is now the one in Pickerington and -- even the pizza lover that I am -- I find it hard to justify driving from Westerville to Pickerington for a pizza. However, I do occasionally pass thru the P-town area around dinner time - which I did last night - and I decided it was time for another great deep-dish pizza.

Surprisingly - the place wasn't crowded for a Saturday night (maybe it was because it was 2 days after Christmas) and we were able to get seated immediately. My favorite pizza has always been the Uno Classic - a classic deep dish pizza with chunky tomatoes and big pieces of sausage. My wife;s favorite has always been their white pizza with articokes. You can add a soup (several varieties) or a salad to your pizza for a reasonable up-charge. We both ordered individual size pizzas of our favorites - along with a salad - and the pizza was as good as I remembered.

The service was excellent (prompt and efficient without being over attentive) and the food (both the pizzas and the salads) were excellent.

I still miss having an Uno Chicago Grill located closer to me - but having the closet one located in Pickerington is probably better for my waistline.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The food was great after we received it..
I believe they were a little overwhelmed with the crowd as we had a huge soccer get together and i am not for sure they were ready for that many people ordering food.