New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg

Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg
Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Saint Rose, Louisiana
“Too tired to find another hotel!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

Came in late from driving from New Jersey and was worn out. Front desk clerk was not even interested in checking me in was talking to someone down the hall. When I asked if I could check in was told to wait he was doing something else. Got a room on the second floor (no elevators). Hotel was old and run down but not uncomfortable. There are plenty of affordable, Nice, Clean hotels close by so I would only stay at this hotel if the rest were full.

Room Tip: try for the first floor
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Qualityoh, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg, responded to this review, 29 October 2011
Thank you, for taking the time to bring such matters to our attention. We value your patronage and certainly want to know if you are dissatisfied in any way. It is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel. In response to your comment, I certainly agree that the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel does not represent the level of service we strive to provide. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I will make sure that you will get qualify for the promos, and I apologize for any inconvenience (or discomfort, delay, etc.) you experienced.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively. Please give us a call at the hotel and I would be more than happy to resolve the issue.

Quality Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
New London, Connecticut
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2011

The entire property was dingy and worn...the furniture and fixtures were rickety and dirty.

Then I found ants in and around the coffee maker, which I placed in the hallway. The next morning I brought it to the front desk. When I went back to my room, I found a dead bed bug in my bed. A little while later I found one crawling on the bed. I immediately killed it and brought it and the other dead one to the front desk. The desk clerk looked horrified and apologized profusely. I had not personally paid for the room (it had been paid for using a colleague's frequent flyer points). I checked out immediately. I am still on the road and I hope to God I don't have any bugs in my luggage. I plan to wash and dry all my clothing in high heat when I get home.

Room Tip: Don't even bother!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Qualityoh, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg, responded to this review, 29 October 2011

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it provides us with the information needed to correct problems and improve on the services we offer our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to provide accommodations for you in the future and show you how your remarks were used constructively. Please give us a call at the hotel and I would be more than happy to resolve all your issue.

Quality Inn

Travellers are raving about these Perrysburg hotels

Great Lakes
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2011

I don't what this hotel was in it's former life but it has definitely seen better days. While the room was clean everything was very worn and tired - the bathroom, the room, the hallway, etc. The mattresses had seen better days. I'm just about ready to swear off Quality Inn hotels. I think they're going around buying old, tired properties, throwing a coat of paint on the exterior and trying to make it on the Quality Inn name alone. Do yourself a favor. Spend a few more bucks and stay at a better hotel when you're in Perrysburg!

Room Tip: Book at a different hotel!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

Clean room and good location for the $$$ but will not stay here again. The evening manager/desk clerk was the worst! When I asked for more towels I was interrogated for 10 min like I asked him for FBI secrets! Then he was down right RUDE!!! Plenty of hotels in area to choose from...do it!!

• Stayed August 2011
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

Good value here. We paid $70 bucks for a Thursday night stay. Solid room. Clean. Pretty good breakfast too. It was a step up from the normal muffins and cereals, as they had eggs and waffles as well.
Most of all, we had a quiet night. My biggest pet peeve is a loud hotel. This was not loud for us.
For what you are paying for, I thought this place was pretty good.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, For your comments.