2,403 results
All reviews royal suite private pool private garage jacuzzi suite romantic getaway person shower an industrial park royal pool rose petals close to home our honeymoon walk in shower beautiful room late check hot tub levis commons fireplace
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Excellent service, met my expectations. There were no issues. My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy each other's company. Definitely will be returning, didn't want to leave..lol. The staff was so nice, treated us like family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We chose to celebrate our anniversary away from our home and chose Belamere because it was a good distance from home but not so far we would drive all night. We received text messages before we arrived welcoming us and letting us know they were available at the front desk 24 hour’s during our stay if we needed anything. They welcomed us when we got there very cordially and asked if we needed anything before we drove on to our suite. We got to the suite which included a sauna and pool as well as the king bed and jetted tub for two. Plenty of space to unwind and enjoy all the amenities. Everything was well maintained and worked great. I loved the dual shower the best. As a short female most wall mounted jets in showers are too high, but this was adjustable perfectly. The bed was super and I slept well after we tried out the sauna, pool, tub and shower. My only complaint was better pillows would be good. The ones there were too small. Heather assured us that they already looking into upgrading to king pillows.

At any rate I would highly recommend this to anyone considering a nice romantic getaway. It is a great experience and worth the investment.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Overall, getting away is a good thing. The rooms are clean and look nice. Greeted when checking in was fantastic. The secluded nature of the place was a nice touch too. And for those who need a little extra privacy there is a garage with a door for you to park in, making you feel like you are at home.

The bad:
The tub is really odd, no faucet and no instructions on what to do.
The tub surround was starting to come off.
Water was coming out of placed it should not have come out of.
How to turn on the jets took time.
The floor felt very oily, not sure what that was from, but getting out of the tub and walking on floor I slipped across the floor and could have fallen.

Overall, it was nice and was better staying there than any area hotel where you have shared hallway, people up all night, hearing conversations, etc... It was nice, drive to room, go in garage, and enter right into the room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been here before and loved every minute. This was our second time! We had the presidential, and wouldn’t change a thing. It’s amazing how busy life is without realizing it. The pool takes the phone out of your hands. The lack of windows shuts out the time of day. What you are left with is connecting with your spouse in a way the world won’t let you. You talk! You laugh! And most importantly, you remember what it’s like to have a real connection that doesn’t involve electronics! The staff is absolutely amazing, from check in to room service to check out, I have never felt so welcomed by an establishment. Their is a reason this place is so highly rated on trip advisor!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

From start to finish our little getaway was amazing, they truly thought of everything. 1500 ft.² of our own piece of heaven! Very intimate, very romantic, and the staff was absolutely amazing, beyond our expectations ! Thank you !

Room Tip: The Royal is superb !
Review collected in partnership with this hotel