“Clean rooms, friendly, caring, helpful staff”

La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 31 December 2011

The staff was exceptionally helpful and caring. The room was was cleaned daily and linens were changed. The room was quiet and the room temperature was maintained perfectly for sleeping.
The bed was exceptionally comfortable. We would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 December 2011

We've stayed at this LaQuinta in Perrysburg, OH before. Well maintained facility and friendly, helpful staff. We were a bit surprised this time by housekeeping, though. We were there for 5 nights and they never changed the bed linens, for example. The little "we're green" (which means it saves them money, of course) card on the pillow said they'd change them out after 3 days max. Never happened. And they were inconsistent on having bath mats, coffee restocked, etc. So that brought our rating down on this visit.

The breakfast bar was fine, rooms were in good shape except the carpet was pretty stained in a few spots.

Room Tip: We've always had rooms on the front side of the Hotel, away from the interstate that runs right...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Our dogs Paris and Nicole were made very welcome! There is NO PET DEPOSIT and they were fussed over and given treats by the staff. The room was clean and did not smell like pets had stayed there. We just stayed overnight but I would stay again if I found myself in the area with the girls.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2011

A clean, extremely friendly hotel. I was impressed with their staff and the general upkeep of this place. The parking lot had plenty of good lighting which was really important to me, as I was traveling by myself with my car loaded full of my belongings. Max, my 6-lb Maltese had a wonderful stay here as well. I have stayed in MANY La Quinta Inn's with Max and we think this is one of the nicest one's!

Their issues with the heater/air conditioning must have been resolved. The room has it's own thermostat now and it kept me toasty!

Great hotel for the price!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2011

This was the second time that i have stayed here. Both times were great, clean rooms, and very pet friendly. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again. mike

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
0.7 km away
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
#8 of 14 in Perrysburg
4.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg

Been to La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg? Share your experiences!