“Late night pizza”

Ranked #5 of 74 Restaurants in Painesville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Bada-Bing Pizza is Lake counties premier pizza and gathering spot. Bada-Bing offers dine-in, carry out and delivery along with catering. Yell "Bada-Bing" when you enter and get $1.00 off!
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Picked up a pizza right at closing time and it was hot and delicious. The employees were very accommodating about the late pickup time

1  Thank FishgirlTX

Reviewed 17 February 2018

What a shock when I got home and opened my large box pizza to find a small 8 cut pizza.
to little for 2 guys

1  Thank MichelleFromOhio
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The staff is incompetent. They ruined our date night. My wife doesn’t like red sauce. This was our only “special request “. And, of course,...they got it wrong!!!! I, as a husband, will not eat while my wife and our daughter are waiting for their food! So, after waiting for an additional 30 minutes, my food got cold, while they re-made her white pizza. Then, as if it were a treat, we didn’t have to pay for the incorrect pizza!!! Food, actually, was quite good... wait staff... absolutely “Painesville”.

1  Thank darrough_patrick
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Finally I found a good pizza in lake county. The best so far. Sauce is excellent. Toppings are tucked under a luscious cheese topping, baked perfectly

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The pizza is good although small for the price that you pay. I was not impressed with the wings which seemed to be overly-greasy.