All reviews stayed here front desk miami university open hours an older hotel hard boiled eggs clean rooms attending a wedding roll away bed the hotel is conveniently located great option hueston woods the staff was extremely friendly pool looked very inviting indoor pool easy walk the location is perfect
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed at the Best Western Sycamore Inn for a college visit. It was clean, comfy and had a microwave and large mini-fridge. Less expensive than the Hampton Inn, it had a free breakfast and indoor pool. Close to the university and High Street. Very happy I went with this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LeeLeeO
Reviewed 23 August 2018

This hotel has wonderful staff members who go out of their way to make the experience pleasant and care-free. I will always choose this hotel when staying in Oxford, Ohio! The location is perfect for anyone visiting Miami University as it's walking distance from the Main business district and very close to campus. Thank you for another perfect stay in Oxford.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Nice clean place near campus. Enjoyed the breakfast and how friendly the staff was to me and my wife. If I was going to a Miami football game this is the place I would choose. Walk across the stadium parking lot and you’re at Yeager! Keep up the good work Best Western!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My family of five (two adults and three kids) stayed overnight on May 26th because we were attending a wedding in town. Check-in that day was smooth and the room (a standard with two queen beds) was clean and comfortable. The roll-away bed we requested for our oldest barely fit in the room, but we made it work by moving some furniture around. It wasn't a big deal since we were only staying one night, but I could see it being an issue for a family that is staying for a longer period of time. The kids used the pool twice during our stay (once before the wedding, and again after) since it was open 24 hours ... This was probably the highlight of the weekend for them! :)

The free breakfast Sunday morning was great! We arrived toward the end of the service, but there was still plenty of food left for us to choose from and/or make (pancakes, waffles).

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Exactly as reviewed. Very clean, good service, high value, inexpensive very walkable to Miami's campus and Oxford's uptown restaurants. We were there in the summer so it was very quiet. The pool is a nice departure from your standard hotel pool because of the wood look and large windows. I would recommend.

Room tip: There is no elevator but it is only two floors. We chose (and liked) the second floor assuming it would be a little quieter.
Date of stay: May 2018