“Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #34 of 78 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Every time my husband and I visit Oxford, Ohio, we love to eat at Chipotle Mexican Grill. We love their food and they will fix it the way we like it.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

knew exactly what i wanted and that is what i received. decent, low priced meal served quickly and to my specifications. staff was friendly and efficient. facility was clean. not too much else to say - the rice was cooked correctly, beans were tasty and the lettuce was crisp. go enjoy . . .

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

My family called in an order when our local school was having a fund raiser. The order was 20 minutes late being ready (they tell you when you order when to pick it up) and I watched them fill the order after I arrived. In all five bowls, they loaded them up with rice and there were almost no toppings (meat, veggies, cheese, etc). It was an expensive bowl of rice. If you go to the restaurant, be prepared for a 15-20 minute and you need to watch them add toppings so they don't cheat you. I will NEVER go back to the Chipotle in Oxford again.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

...but much slower. Over 20 minutes waiting to order. Kitchen is not effective, and online orders just appear to confuse the staff. Corporate, please take a look at this one and read them the riot act. MARGINALLY RECOMMENDED.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Waited in line almost 20 minutes. Staff was making carryout orders in the middle of taking walk up orders, so your order would be half completed and just sit there until a carryout was finished. Cashing out was slow. By the time we got to a table, our food was no longer hot. When in town again will find somewhere else to eat.