“Slow, messed up order”

Yum Yum
Ranked #53 of 78 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

The order that was supposed to take 40 minutes took well over an hour and a half to arrive. When it finally did, items were missing, the food was cold, and it was all subpar. Very expensive for mediocre food.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

My son is a new freshman at MU and we were looking for his Chinese food replacement from home. We came here and was pleasantly surprised. Overall, we found this place to be pretty good. I would highly recommend their eggplant in shiang sauce - yummy (oh I meant yum yum).

Reviewed 9 February 2015

We enjoyed the very unique Chicken LoMein and Vegetable LoMein. If you never had Mei Fun, theirs is delicious, although not on the menu. Be patient when ordering, their English is very poor.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I recently moved to Oxford. I have been craving Chinese food but couldn't really find any restaurants that I liked. We took a chance with this restaurant and were very happy with our vegetable lo mein and General Tso's tofu. The owners were also very kind and earnest people. Will return again and I recommend you stop by as well.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

What a way to start out the New Year. Our food selection and preparation was wonderful. The chicken and mushrooms was generous and quite tasty. The egg plant with Yu Shiang sauce was full of flavor- both spicy and complex. The staff as always was friendly and efficient