“Best Chinese food in town.”
Review of Yum Yum

Yum Yum
Ranked #53 of 78 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 January 2015

I recently moved to Oxford. I have been craving Chinese food but couldn't really find any restaurants that I liked. We took a chance with this restaurant and were very happy with our vegetable lo mein and General Tso's tofu. The owners were also very kind and earnest people. Will return again and I recommend you stop by as well.

Reviewed 1 January 2015

What a way to start out the New Year. Our food selection and preparation was wonderful. The chicken and mushrooms was generous and quite tasty. The egg plant with Yu Shiang sauce was full of flavor- both spicy and complex. The staff as always was friendly and efficient

Reviewed 18 November 2014

Yum Yum was much better than I thought it was going to be and the portions were huge. Definitely recommend it if you want to try something new. Tried the fried rice and chicken and shrimp lo mein and they were both great

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

My parents and I went there for lunch. My father and I got the buffet. Not much of a selection for being a buffet. My mother got chicken and broccoli which wasn't bad. I think Phan Shin is better.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Tasty, fresh, authentic. This place seems to be a favorite among Miami U. students from China -- and with good reason. If you are a beef eater, try the Cumin Beef. Other delightful choices include: seasonal veg platter, steamed dumplings, sweet potato soup.

1  Thank KeaneFan