“Very good food”

Yum Yum
Ranked #35 of 79 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 November 2014

Yum Yum was much better than I thought it was going to be and the portions were huge. Definitely recommend it if you want to try something new. Tried the fried rice and chicken and shrimp lo mein and they were both great

Reviewed 13 September 2014 via mobile

My parents and I went there for lunch. My father and I got the buffet. Not much of a selection for being a buffet. My mother got chicken and broccoli which wasn't bad. I think Phan Shin is better.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Tasty, fresh, authentic. This place seems to be a favorite among Miami U. students from China -- and with good reason. If you are a beef eater, try the Cumin Beef. Other delightful choices include: seasonal veg platter, steamed dumplings, sweet potato soup.

1  Thank KeaneFan
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We can't believe we can eat so authentic Chinese food in such a small town. We take our kids here for a swimming meet and we ended up with eating here everyday.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

If you want REAL Chinese food, come to this place and ask the owner to make her favorite thing. Don't ask what it is, just tell her you like spicy stuff and she'll amaze you with the real deal. In China this would be a local hangout. In Oxford, it's the place to go for great Chinese fare. Atmosphere is atypical for a US Chinese resaturant, but it's just what you'd find in Mainland China...campy. Don't go to impress your friends, go to impress your tastebuds. Eating adventure!

2  Thank RoadWarrior817