See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I needed to stay in Oxford and the other hotels were either full or charging 2X this place. I'll admit, after reading the earlier reviews, I was hesitant to stay here, but decided to give it a chance since it would be only for one night.

Whatever was wrong with this place before, I never noticed. My room was clean, the bed comfortable, the AC worked well, and fixtures (while old) were clean and worked perfectly. It's not the Ritz Carlton, but if you're looking for a decent and inexpensive stay, I recommend this place! In short, I saved almost $100.

My only suggestion for management would be to include an alarm clock.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Ed M
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

They have done a lot of up grade since we were there a year ago so do not let all the old reviews scare you away check it out for yourself the way it looked to me the place way full the weekend we were there they had a breakfast set up in the lobby which is new since the last time

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Just stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Horrible smell, very very dirty, blood on the sheets, mold on blankets, hair from various body parts everywhere, nasty staff. Motels requires full closure and reconstruction!!!! Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank Tuttsa
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Bad business practices. They screwed up the reservation, were AWARE that the reservation was set for the wrong day, and not only refused to make accommodations, date changes, or refunds, but even refused to admit that they were at fault. And, after reading reviews from people who have stayed there, I feel like I dodged a bullet. Literally!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Rooms are nice since New management has taken over. Nice location not to loud. And front desk guys are very helpful with helping me find nice place to eat. Has plenty of parking. Close to Wal-Mart and dollar General.

Date of stay: February 2016