See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2016

You would drive by this motel if you were on your way to Canton, but if lodgings are booked in other areas this motel will do. We stayed three night and were out of the room for most of the weekend so the room really did not matter that much. Old TV, and limited breakfast, but the price was right. There is a golf course across the street if you want to bring your clubs.

Room tip: Be sure to get a room on the back side to avoid the busy highway in front.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2015

This is a no-frills hotel that is very clean and comfortable. It had everything we needed for a safe, clean place to sleep. The breakfast was good, the lobby very nice, and the personnel friendly and professional.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

This is nice hotel to stay Nothing fancy bout it but you looking for somewhere reasonable & clean this hotel is good The only negative thing bout it is the staff at the office needs to learn people skills. He's not very friendly at all and was even down right rude at one point if it wasn't for that I would have given them a 5 star

Date of stay: August 2015
3  Thank donnacC6040ZV
Reviewed 2 December 2014

Place is clean and the owners are friendly. Nice breakfast. Room cleaning was good. Hotel is older but a good place to stay if you are near it. Right on main drag and quiet. Local stores near by and a great Amish restaurant near too

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Tom O
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights while visiting family, it was the closest. At first, I looked it as "it's a room". It was handy having a mini fridge in the room, but that's the best I can say for it.

The walls were paper thin, which wasn't an issue for most of the stay, until a couple checked in next door and had really loud sex multiple times (I had my children with me). I complained to the manager, which didn't do anything, and then pounded on the wall, which stopped it. But then they were up talking loudly until 3am and up again at 7. If they hadn't have checked out, we would have requested a new room.

If you weren't ready for housekeeping to clean the room and give you fresh towels, make the beds at 9am when they knocked, the room wasn't cleaned/towel/service/beds at all. We didn't have the room cleaned the entire visit.

We weren't here for the view, but from our room was a really run down trailer park. I wondered if there would be any problem parking our car on that side of the building, but it was OK.

There are no hair dryers in the room.

Date of stay: July 2014