“App and a wine!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped to check out the bistros menu for a future dinner trip! We could not have been more pleased with the find the escargot where outstanding and Chef George was so informative on his menu! We made dinner reservations for Thursday! More to come !

Reviewed 23 October 2018

One of our favorite places in the Cleveland area. Georges consistently provides a great meal along with a great wine selection. His suggestions are always magnificent. Service is superb as is the meal. The most recent times I've gone I tend to gravitate to the magret de canard (duck) which is done very nicely, and the potatoes it is served with are flawless. Service is always impeccable, and the selections on the prix fixe menus are extensive and provide a good value. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The owners are authentic French expats; cocktails are sublime. Chocolate mousse is my husband's all-time favorite; I am partial to their crème brulee!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Too expensive for what you got. I had lunch there and the best thing was the dessert. My main dish was scallops in a sauce in a shell. They were bay scallops and very small. The meal didn't come with much else.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Greater at door by owner with a heavy French accent. We ordered from the fixed price menu. Everything was terrific. I particularly enjoyed the escargot. Best ever. Will definitely return.