“Best hummus”

Aladdin's Eatery
Ranked #3 of 36 Restaurants in Oberlin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Servers always friendly. Love lamb roll.oh and the hummus,it is so smooth. Have gotten this as take out, and eat it. Have also purchased numerous time for partys

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is one of a Cleveland area chain of Lebanese-American restaurants. I've had many of their soups and entrees and they all are delicious. My personal favorites are the lentil soup, the spicy kafta sandwich, and the Mujadara power salad. They also have quite a selection of desserts. I found that most of the ones I tried were ok to good, but nothing special. The wait here can sometimes be a bit long, so do call ahead if you are looking to do takeout.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ride often ride our bikes on the North Coast Inland Trail and always stop in Oberlin for a bite to eat. Aladdin's is one of my favorite spots. Location is perfect and Oberlin is a bike friendly community. Lots of bike rakes and even a repair shop right down town if needed. We have been to the bike shop twice and the staff are great! There are two tables for outside seating at Aladdin's which we always try to get as Oberlin is a great town to just sit back relax and people watch. Many vegetarian options are available. Service is almost always excellent and prices very reasonable. There hummus is good but add their special hot sauce, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This was my first time to eat at Aladdin's Eatery. I ordered the Chicken Salad Rolled. It was not what I was expecting, but very delicious. It was not a mayo-based chicken salad, but instead had different herbs and flavor grilled into it. There were chopped vegetables mixed in with it all rolled up into a warm pita. It was so good, flavorful, and fresh.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The food at Aladdins is both healthy and delicious.. (but don't worry, if you need a guilt trip try one of the desserts!) We make a trip to Aladdins whenever we visit Oberlin... wish there was one closer to home! Service is great.... and you can always order more to take home (which we always do).

Date of visit: April 2017