“One of our favorite local spots”
Review of Freight House

Freight House
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We usually eat here at least twice a month. The Reuben and fries are my favorite and the pirogies can’t be beat. They have rotating taps with local brews as well as the usual stuff.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Sports bar with mostly pub style food. Servers are fantastic, and have never had a bad meal here! Try the Reuben and the dessert pierogies!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Sorry, I hate to leave a bad review, but my husband and I travel a lot and rely on Trip Advisor for recommendations. For a light dinner, I ordered the sauerkraut balls (I love sauerkraut), but these were extremely salty and just not appealing. My husband ordered parmesan/garlic boneless chicken wings - he didn't care for them at all. I tried a few, but way too salty also, and just not appealing. Nice atmosphere and nice wait staff, but I guess we have been spoiled with fresh, well prepared food on this trip.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We have been here several times. The food is good but pricey! The tacos are great and the drinks more than generous. Our server was fantastic. Just think that it's a little overpriced! The hamburgers are huge! Try it, you may like it!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Great food & service. I had the pulled pork sliders with hand cut fries. Delicious! My favorite item on the menu. The sauerkraut balls are tasty too! Have been here many times and have never been disappointed. Go on, give it a try, you'll be glad you did!