“Lunch with friends”
Review of Freight House

Freight House
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with some friends. They had the daily special of tacos. I didn't want meat, so I went with a build your own salad.

The friends said tacos were good, especially for the money!

Salad had nice greens and was fresh.

No complaints on meal.

Atmosphere was nice. Was more crowded than I expected! I guess everyone wanted the taco special!

Our food came out fast enough for us. We weren't in a big hurry. It wasn't too long if a wait.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

The Freight House has the best of the best food and drink. We are there at least once a week. The pulled pork sandwich is awesome. My favorite is the brinner burger which is a thick burger with a fried hard egg and bacon. Their fries are thick hand cut and served with in perfect seasoning. Norwalk is limited on good places to eat but The Freight House is a place you will be glad you visited.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

This is a dependably good place to eat! Love the Ruben quesadilla, burgers and salads! Always good service and friendly atmosphere! Maybe the best place to eat in Norwalk!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I have been here a few times. My meal is served quickly and it's hot. Very good.
We did not have a wait to be seated. Good place to meet friends for lunch.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Our party arrived at 5 on on a Friday which was perfect. They were not busy yet. By 6 to 6:30 there were people waiting for a table. We all enjoyed the homemade sauerkraut balls for an appetizer. My Reuben sandwich was very good served on marble bread but I would have preferred it grilled. The same with the patty melt. Our fries were good and our friends enjoyed their Philly Sandwiches. We tried the apple perrogies for dessert. I did not care for them. I expect more flavor and the pastry filled with apple. We discussed that we MAY come back someday. Did I mention excellent service from Casey.