“Why go anywhere else?”

Add it.
Little Caesars Norwalk
Ranked #20 of 45 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The staff here is kind and quick and always ready to help. The food is delicious, hot and cheap. Perfect place to get a pizza.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

The hot and ready pizza is consistently good. We buy 20 at a time for our church youth events and they take the order and tell us when to pick it up and pizza is piping hot and delicious. The price is very reasonable too.

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

It was very yummy and fast service!! It became one of the places we'd treat ourselves at so we wouldn't have to cook but yet it wasn't outrageous in cost. We enjoyed this most times after swimming in the pool at the best western hotel.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I like the grab and go aspect of Little Caesars. Most times when I stop they have what I want pre-made, hot, and ready to go. Once or twice I have had to wait a few minutes. The staff at the front counter have always been proficient and pleasant when taking my order.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Our Hot 'N Ready pepperoni pizza was fresh, hot, and nicely coated with toppings. It didn't appear to be thrown together or sat too long. This location wonderfully has Zap Packs - spice packet - that adds additional flavor to your pizza. If you haven't tried Zap Packs, do yourself a flavor and try some on your pizza. The staff was friendly. I don't like the parking lot and twisty-turny way to get to this location but that's not their fault. I even noticed this location has delivery service! If you're in the area and want a well made bargain pizza I suggest you try here.