“Not too good!”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #34 of 50 Restaurants in Norwalk
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I actually got sick after eating here our first night on Vacation. the food was terrible. cold, it seemed like it had been siting around, not fresh and not Arby's standards at all.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I don't usually eat fast food because I don't eat beef and seldom eat fries, but I love Arbys market fresh turkey sandwiches. Sometimes I have them make me a turkey rueben but I also love the oven roasted turkey and swiss. I did try the loaded fries this time and and they were okay but again, I'm not a big fry eater.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We buy numerous gift cards through the local Catholic church so our neighbors get a credit on their children's tuition.
Today we went to Arby's for lunch and used one of the gift cards.
The girl swiped the gift card several times and then let us know that their gift card service wasn't working. She also told us it wouldn't work for a previous customer.
Shouldn't have you made the effort to get if fixed from a previous customer?
Roast beef was not abundant on the roast beef and dip sandwich. Took the roast beef on both sides and made a half a sandwich.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I like Arby's food but the time it took to get my food was terrible. From the time my order was taken at the drive-through line until I actually got my food about 15 minutes had elapsed. There was also no "thanks for your business" comment made to me by the person behind the window. Good food - poor service.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

The staff had an overall grumpy vibe and I don't think I saw a smile even once from any of them. But the restaurant was clean and we enjoyed our food.