“Great service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Norwalk
Description: Visit your Norwalk Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I always order from this Dominos. Friendly staff, pizza always ready on time, whether ordered online or over the phone.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

I don't understand why anyone orders this stuff, when there's Marco's and even Pizza Hut nearby -- both offer better pizzas for about the same prices.

The crusts are pre-made pieces of cardboard, minus any "yeasty" quality whatsoever. The sauce just has a bad taste -- kind of like tomato paste that's been cooked far too long. Ingredients are a joke -- small pieces, few and far between. Cheese? Any cheese is virtually non-existent. Our local Marco's was closed for repairs; otherwise we'd have never tried Domino's. Never again, for sure. Awful, awful pizza.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Not gourmet pizza, but it's decent at a decent price! Always fast and order is right!
I usually do carry-out. They do not have a sit down portion of the resturant. They were generous with napkins and plates when I needed them!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We are staying in sandusky for the weekend and wanted pizza in our room.. We Ordered our pizza and was told it would take a hour, no biggie its a holiday weekend. Once the hour and 10minutes was up we called to check on our order, a female picked up the line said our food just walked out the door and hung up... Ok again busy weekend I get it.. when another 20minutes went by my husband called to voice that he was upset and find out what was going on and a young man named zach preceded to argue with my husband and hung up on him.. When our order was finally delivied I felt really sorry for the delivery guy because apparently the woman who was taking orders had been messing up all night.. Which we learnd first hand because our order was wrong also... Completely upset I would not recommend this store.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

You can always count on a good pizza from Domino's! They always have online deals too. Use their app to order faster.