“Best Chinese Buffet”

Add it.
Brian Buffet
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Such great Chinese food, they even had pizza for kids. A large variety of pastas, shrimp dishes, sushi, egg rolls, beef, chicken and crab, just to mention a few things. Desserts were endless! Price was very affordable. Great place for the entire family!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

1st off by the name one would never know it's a chinese buffet.

The staff are very friendly. The server always asked if we needed anything.

The food was constantly being refreshed. Did not have to wait for fresh food. Very well maintained.

I liked the mongolian grille. What I didn't like was the cook was busy setting up sushi. We waited at least 15 minutes for our plate. It was worth the wait. It was the best thing I had all night.

The wonton soup was way to salty for me to eat and the wonton was passed it's prime.

The bbq chicken wings were awesome. Maybe a little over cooked for some but that is the way I like them. They were sweet with a hint of hot.

All the vegeatbles were nicely cooked. Not over or under cooked. CRISP!

Eggrolls could have used a little bit more filling. They were all wonton wrapper.

The fried rice had a great amount of vegetables in and had a nice flavor.

There were a lot of chocken dishes...pepper chicken, chicken n broccoli, general tso, sweet n sour...

There was a nice cooked salmon.

There was shrimp cocktail and a pepper shrimp but both were peel n eat. The pepper shrimp were tasty but hard to meal after frying.

For me it is not a place that I found to me memorable or wanting to go back. For the price it was very good but I would have liked to see a different variety of dishes.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Went at prime dinner time so we'd have best shot at fresh food. This is, at best, your run of the mill Chinese buffet and not cheap for the quality. Sushi was enough to say they have it and their Mongolian grill was lonely - patrons (we assume mostly local), were not interested. We didn't try it. The food on the hot tables was..standard buffet stuff with little to say. Perhaps if they had a surcharge for sushi, grill and ice cream, then lowered the price by $3......but still...
I'd certainly look for a well-reviewed take out place before going here next time we're passing through.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

When my friend and I want to go to lunch, it is Brian's. We live in Sandusky but the ride is worth it. Best assortment of Asian food I have EVER seen. Serving dishes always kept full and fresh. Every dish is delicious. Great variety plus American foods like pizza and salmon for those who don't like Asian/Chinese. Staff is always so polite and attentive to your table. They are so clean. When guests leave, someone is right there with a sweeper for crumbs and everything on the table is wiped off, even the napkin holder. The buffet area is also kept very clean and neat with dribbles immediately wiped off. Best part is the value - $7.95 for lunch - all you can eat and that includes drink and dessert.
It is a very busy place with families coming in but there has never been a line to wait for a seat. They have many tables and booths. I can't say enough good about our favorite restaurant! Try it.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

It used to be a good value for your dollar... but last few visits have been less than good.

It has hibachi style service meals as well, they used to be good, but not good anymore...

The green beans are good when they are out. Has decent amount of food to pick from, even for picky kids. They do have many meat options for those who like meat. And vegetarian options as well.

They increased the price, but include a drink... so I feel obligated to get a sugary drink that I otherwise would not drink...

I hope they improve the hibachi!

Date of visit: February 2017