“Better Than Your Mama's Lasagna!”
Review of Pizza Post

Pizza Post
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Norwalk
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Yep, that's right! If you haven't already been WOW'd enough by their Hawaiian Pizza, you might also like to try Pizza Post's LASAGNA! Originating from the old Joseppi's Pizza from my childhood in Norwalk,, this family recipe is AMAZING! It's a huge portion for a very reasonable price...sometimes we split an order! Your mom cannot make better homemade lasagna than this! Guaranteed! And the garlic bread served with it is just as tasty! Do not miss this tantalizing Italian favorite!

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

They have great pizza. The Dino sub is like heaven on earth. Get the whole sub and eat the leftovers the next day.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Unique pizza place where chain pizza places are abundant. Eat in or carry out. They do have alcohol for those interested. Pizza subs are pretty good. I recommend extra crust!

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I give this place 5 stars because it's consistently good. Year after year their pizzas and subs are great just as you remembered them to be. I've been going to Pizza Post for well over 20 years and my favorite is the Dino Sub! It's so delicious! If you love a good thin crust pizza this is the place for you.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizzas for delivery for a family party. We tried nine different kinds and all of them were good. My favorite was the bbq pizza which was really good. Delivery was right on time.