“breakfast anytime! ”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Norwalk
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

this place reminded me of a village inn - you can get breakfast anytime of the day and get a slice of pie later or order a whole pie!
we have this brand of frozen breakfast items in tulsa ok where I live, but we dont have the restaurant. very good food!

Reviewed 7 February 2018

The Norwalk Bob Evans never disappoints with their food, their service, or the price. Everything is top notch here.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The breakfast was excellent. Everyone, especially our server was very friendly. Our food was served fairly soon after we ordered it.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Sunday, 10/29/17 late morning early afternoon with friend from Sandusky of 45 + years ago, invoice 480600058: $25.08: Service was great, greeter great, wait staff great, sorry don't recall her name...food great...great to be back in O-H-I-O!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Even visiting there on a very bad night for these poor staff, the embrace the hostess, waitresses, and manager had were incredible. The kitchen had one person cooking and meals were getting so backed up. My waitress was amazing. I am here for work and so I ate by myself. I loved my food so much, I went back the very next night. I went to be seated and my server from the night before was there. Even though the night before was a tornado for this place, my server remembered not only me, but she remembered what I ate and even what I ordered for a side dish. Okay, so my mind was blown and I was so thankful to her because she really wanted to service her customers the night before and take care of us. I am claiming her as the ambassador for this location because if all of the servers are like her, this place is incredible.

1  Thank 159gingerr