“Old prohibition bar in in the basement.”
Review of Wolf Creek Tavern

Wolf Creek Tavern
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Norton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Very good food at Wolf Creek Tavern. Lot of it is Irish based. I like to go there and listen to the music. If you get there always go down to the basement and check out the prohibition bar it's really cool I think it's only open on Friday and Saturday same thing with the music.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My mother and I heard they had great food and we were not disappointed! The fried green tomatoes are unique and so flavorful. We also got the berry salad, which was also awesome! All their dressings are house made. The building is old and unique, but nice. Outside patio is very nice as well. If you haven't tried this place, you need to. If you have and didn't love it, give it another try.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I took my girlfriend there tonight for her birthday and it was terrible. They sent her burger to her half cooked... Twice. Then the waitress almost dropped it in her lap. The first table they sat us at was lopsided so we had to be moved. The woman they had singing for the live music was absolutely terrible!! The hostess was very nice and helpful. My steak and baked potato were very good. The carrots were undercooked for my taste. This is not a place I'll be returning or recommending.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We went early on a weeknight and caught their happy hour draft prices. My salad and pot pie were both very good and the beet and squash ravioli my wife ordered was outstanding, though a little sparse for an entree. Had they paired the salad with her ravioli instead of my pot pie, it would have balanced out much better. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Pros:
Excellent desert
Good burgers
Better than average beer selection but not great. 5 or 6 beers on tap.
Music on the patio in nice weather.

Cons:
No AC in the summer. However there is a patio that is nice.

Food highlights:
Fried green tomatoes.
Any burger.
Any desert made by Pav's ice cream. They are a boutique ice cream shop with a few stores in the area but they also make special deserts just for restaurants and they are astounding! And I don't even care for desert much at all. Must try!