“Birthday dinner pizza ”
Review of Russos Pizza

Russos Pizza
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Ordered a sheet pizza for my daughter's birthday pizza, and always they nailed it. Great pizza, homemade by the family and great service. We have been a few times and it's a keeper. You can dine in too, not fancy at all and dated but it's great ambiance of a good local small town pizza joint.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Had some wonderful sheet pizzas for my son's First Communion! Thanks to Dominic for taking the order and helping out!

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Went to a birthday party in their back room. It was a bit dark and cramped for our gang, but the food and service made up for it. Food for our 30+ people was always hot and I was surprised how good the lemon chicken and pasta was. I had assumed it was just a pizza place. Glad we had this experience. I will return with my husband or with the grandsons. Our waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Every Tuesday, my cousin and I meet at Northfield Park to wager on the simulcast races...he brings our lunch,,,this time it was a meatball sandwich...delicious and great meat balls. With a couple of peppers and a small order of slaw, a great meal.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. The salad was good but the food was just so so. The service was just OK too. This is still a good place when you want to meet and talk and eat too. It is really a pizza parlor that also serves food as opposed to an Italian restaurant that also has pizza on the menu.Try Russo's yourself and decide what you think!