“Nice”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner not busy was seated fast, food was was good drinks also good food came fast waitress was polite and checked on us every few minutes

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to go here for lunch this past week, and I was satisfied. Our waitress was nice, friendly, helped and on her game. The food came quick, was hot, tasteful and fresh. The drinks weren't that strong but it was 1pm in the afternoon lol. (Don't need to be drunk that early) but I would suggest this location if you want good food and a decent price and tired of mall food.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I stopped in late on a week night with a friend who has arrived in Cleveland after a long flight. We had a rather long wait to be seated even though there were lots of open tables. I even wondered if they were not seating anymore. Tried to flag one of the waiters and was firmly ignored. Eventually, we were seated and our waiter took over once we were seated. He was very busy and tired but did everything he could to take good care of us.

The vegetarian menu was rather sparse. But we ordered from it. The nacho chips were good and the salsa was decent but the guacamole was not. It just didn't taste fresh. The grilled asparagus was quite raw and the vegetarian tacos were extremely salty. I could have been a good meal but it really wasn't. The waiter's attentive service could not compensate for poor food. A better salad choice, real lemonade... one or two more vegetarian entrees would have made all the difference as would less salt in the food.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We had a pretty Large group (13) and we were seated immediately . Received good service. Good food and drinks

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Went on a Saturday at 3 pm expected it to be busy, they didn't have enough staff, restaurant was dirty when walked in utensils and papers all over the floor, we sat in the bar area there where so many tables and chairs you couldn't even get in our out of the area, god forbid and emergency happen, ordered food burger came out still mooing I ordered med/ well. All the food was super greasy, they comped my burger which was fine and brought out another, and also gave me a free bowl of soup, our waitress was amazing trying to handle the entire bar area by herself. The restrooms were disgusting I won't even go there, some people are just nasty,,,, I haven't been to chilis in about 15 yrs. and I can tell you I won't be back anytime soon. I do wish the waitress we had good luck! She is a diamond in the ruff for sure.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!