“well made dinner”

Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I went there a second time during the last 2 months. The food was extremely well prepared. The atmosphere was nice and the service was good. It is a place worth trying.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Ate dinner at this restaurant with some folks from Work during a business trip. It was good. Had a good "presentation, but was a bit pricey. The menu does not have a lot of variety and is a bit "fru fru". The food itself tastes good, but is not for the "average joe".

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The place is just great.

Couches super comfortable, excellent lighting, great service, menu with a variety of products for all testes. I ended up loving this place and i will make it my "must" on every visit i do to Ohio.

I went there with 3 more people and all ended up ordering different types of food. when the waitress brought us our meal, the presentation was great, the portions were actually big (big big big) so you can eat them all and not feel hungry at the end.

We married our dinner with fine wine and it was delicious. 3 hours after we were wrapping up and leaving.

Definitely is highly recommended!!! best restaurante in North Olmsted

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the menu variety, affordability, and the little extras. If I return to the area, this will be on my top two list!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We finally had dinner at Wild Mango and will definitely return. The service and menu selection were very good. I read about slow service but we did not have a problem. The food was plentiful and much better than a typical Asian restaurant. We were pleased with our choices and the amuse bouche was excellent. I was also surprised at how reasonable the prices were.