“Always an amazing experience”

Wild Mango Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2013

One of my favorite places to go. The food here is amazing and the whole feel of the place is so not what you would expect from a restaurant near/at a mall. My daughter and I love the honey sesame glazed chicken. The potstickers are also amazing. Every single time we go the food is so good and the service is excellent.

There are newer reviews for Wild Mango Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Wild Mango is a real strip mall surprise. The interior is lovely, the service pleasant but the food is fabulous! Presentation is artistic and the food tastes as good as it looks. Wine list is reasonable and well chosen and menu items are well priced. Support this establishment!!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2012

Once through the doors to the entrance of Wild Mango takes you out of the Mall location to an elegant restaurant not to be seen in the area. The lighting, artwork, and seating areas are exceptional in their classic style. And now the food!!!....It, too, is masterfully presented whether the amuse bouche, the salads, the entrees, or the desserts. This restaurant is truly a rare find in the Cleveland area.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My husband and I enjoyed Christmas Eve dinner at Wild Mango, and we were wildly pleased with our choice. The decor is lush and fabulous. We were seated in an elegant velvet booth near the back that had great privacy. Our server offered an amuse bouche, a miniature chicken taco that had great flavors, and we followed with an order of the potstickers, which are a must at Wild Mango. They were light and the flavor was fresh. My husband ordered the simple salad, which was a large portion of fresh greens topped with shaved parmesan and a light vinaigrette -- it was a deal at $4 when many restaurants charge twice that for a salad course. My sirloin was prepared at a perfect medium, and the accompanying sweet potato fries were to die for. My husband enjoyed the romano shrimp, which, while breaded, was light and flavorful. His accompaniments of sauteed spinach and sweet potato fries did not disappoint. Unfortunately, we were too full to sample dessert.

I have dined at Wild Mango several times per year, and I have never been disappointed. The service has always been excellent, and their menu is creative and inviting. My vegetarian friends find many dining options here. Cocktails are fresh and well-prepared, and the wine list is adequately comprehensive. Prices are very affordable for the quality and beauty of the preparations. We have resolved to visit Wild Mango more frequently in the New Year.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

Super clean, beautiful interior facility located in one major shopping center along the Interstate 480. Easy on/off for travelers. My wife and I shared a restful Christmas shopping meal here again this year. Great wine by the glass list. Complementary asparagus soup from the chef was delightful. The sauce with the filet was perfection & ideal for the artful modest serving of mashed potato. Kudos to the kitchen and other staff hovered in a perfectly attentive yet not annoying manner facilitating our privacy for a long slow enjoyable time together discussing our plans for 2013. Lots of parking near Dick's Sporting Goods. Use Dick's as a landmark when trying to find the entrance. We live in Bay Village, not far from this facility. It is one of our top 3 within an hour drive from home.

1  Thank robinbayvillage