All reviews front desk golf trip wedding reception great hotel hospitality room football hall of fame great customer service breakfast buffet housekeeping staff business trip shopping and restaurants belden village staff was very friendly and helpful the entire staff rooms are clean fitness center convenient location
Reviewed 27 November 2016

This trip was to take my niece and nephew on the Polar Express. We are a hotel loving family and my niece and nephew love staying in them. Marriott is the only brand we stay with and this one exemplified all that the brand entails. We plan on staying again next year and recommend this hotel to everyone that asks where we stayed while there. They have amazing employees, especially Sanathan in housekeeping that made the 1 and 3 year old feel special.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jeffhach, General Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2016

Dear Disneygrl33,

What a great experience for your niece and nephew to enjoy the Polar Express. A ride through the scenic Cuyahoga Valley is a beautiful trip. Thank you for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor and thank you for your kind comments about our staff. We appreciate your referrals and hopefully we'll have an opportunity to serve you again. Thank you so very much!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

Courtyard Marriott in North Canton is my home away from home because of the way your staff makes me feel welcome.
The obvious team effort culture you've created at this property is priceless.
This is hands down my favorite hotel in all my travels and I travel a lot!!!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jeffhach, General Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear szemplee,

My goodness, what nice comments you've shared. Thank you so much for your acknowledgment of our staff and the customer service culture. We truly enjoy reading reviews such as yours look forward to serving you again. Thank you again and welcome home anytime!

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Hotel should get safes for each room for valuables instead of recommending guests leave all their valuables at front desk.
Courtesy van rides available anytime were a nice touch.
Staff was very friendly.
Workout facility adequate.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear Carla M,

Thank you for your kind comments and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor. We appreciate your business and hopefully will see you on a return visit. Again, thank you so much.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

The staff is great, they are always there to help out. This hotel is easy access from the airport and shopping, you can walk to the Mexican restaurant and they have their own bar that is open till 11pm. Nice place for a relaxing weekend.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear randye295,

Thank you for sharing your comments and experience on Tripadvisor and thank you for your business. Good to know that you found everything convenient and that you had a relaxing weekend. Please come again!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I have the pleasure of staying at this hotel several times each year and it's the one place that feels like a home away from home. The rooms and the facilities are always top notch, but what makes this hotel different from all the others I stay at is the incredible staff. From the shuttle drivers to the front desk staff, the bar tenders and restaurant staff, as well as the houskeeping staff, all work very hard to make sure my stay is as pleasant as possible. I could not recommend a hotel any higher.

Room Tip: Quietest rooms are on the even-numbered side.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Miranda S, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home! I am delighted to read your compliments about our staff. You are correct, they DO work very hard to take care of our guests and we are so very proud to have each of them with us. We look forward to seeing you again! Safe travels!