“Cat Pee?? The smell almost made me turn around and leave!”
Review of Gioninos Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gioninos Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 19 Restaurants in Newton Falls
Reviewed 18 August 2014

In town on business, I checked out restaurants in the Newton Falls, OH area. I rode my motorcycle to the restaurant which was unattractive from the street, but their food got good ratings. As I entered the restaurant my nose was attacked with the most godawful stink like cat pee. I hid my shock and walked up to the counter and placed my order for Caprese Salad and Lasagne ( I was hungry and didn't want to wander over to McDonald's or Dairy Queen) I retrieved a soda out of the cooler and asked for a cup of ice....only to be told that they don't have ice...??! I sat down in the empty dining room and as I waited for my food, my eyes started burning. While wiping them down, I told the gal at the counter that I would like my or to carry out. The food was delivered quickly and I was relieved to get outside to fresh air. I carried my meal back to the hotel in my tour pak and headed to the room. To my delight the Lasagne was very good. The Caprese salad was fresh with Olive Oil but no Balsamic Vinegar. I asked for Balsamic and got a pouch of Balsamic Vinagrette salad dressing. Though not what I asked for the dressing was pretty good on the Tomatoes, Fresh Mozz and Spinach leaves.
Next visit I will be ordering for delivery, but won't go there again.