Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Doubletree.comUS$114
Expedia.comUS$114
FindHotelUS$114
PricelineUS$114
Hotels.comUS$114
StayForLongUS$124
All reviews double tree nice hotel downtown area room was clean warm cookies the hotel staff stay there again easy access great place to stay staff was friendly hot tub ohio courthouse elevator granville accommodations freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Incredible staff is very friendly and professional. Special shout out to Kendra, Amber, Brittany, Kevin and Cameron for being awesome and making us feel at home during our stay. Convenient location and great amenities including pool, great fitness center, and Starbucks to name a few.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kendra Proudfit, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to share your kind words. They are appreciated and will be shared with our team. It is a sincere pleasure to have you as our guest. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Seriously the BEST customer service I've ever experienced while traveling. I have never seen someone go so far out of their way as an employee to make a guest feel at home. She was handing out towels, checking people in, remembered guests names and called them by their names, dealing with rowdy kids in the lobby and did it all with a smile on her face and classy. Amazing.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kendra Proudfit, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for your kind words. Brittney truly loves taking care of her guests and is an asset to our team. Your review will be shared with the team. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Brittany went above and beyond for us! Literally best experience we have ever had at a hotel! 10/10 staying here! Very clean, neat, tidy and the pool was great too. Very quiet and cozy. Loved every second of our stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share with us details on your recent stay. Brittney is a gem and your feedback will be celebrated with her. It is our sincere wish to welcome you back to our hotel upon your next visit to the Newark area.

Reviewed 28 March 2021

I would stay here again. The staff was friendly and able to provide me with lists of dinner places in the area and recommendations for what to order at some of her faves. The rooms were great and very clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your kind review. It is heartwarming to hear that you would return upon your next visit to the area. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you!

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I had high hopes for this hotel with all the reviews. Check in was easy and quick. The front desk staff Kevin and ____(not sure of the girls name) were both super friendly. There is a starbucks in the hotel. The hotel was clean for the most part. I did find a stray hair in the shower but everything else was spotless. There is a ring light for make up in the bathroom. That is the end of the good.

The walls are paper thin! I could hear the conversation in the room next door when I had the tv volume set to 37. The doors do not have a soft close so while I was showering a door shut so loud that I thought my daughter had left our room. She didn't. Kids were running down the halls and it sounded like they were inside the room with me. We were in room 518 that faces the street. You can hear cars driving on the street. All the outside noise stopped around 10:00 pm on Friday night and the doors started slamming around 5:15 am on Saturday morning. The doors and running didn't stop until I finally had enough at 6:30 am. The shower head sprays every where and the water gets look warm at its hottest point. There are 4 panel curtains that don't close all the way so we made a trip to target to buy clothes pin so that we could get them to close.

I think if I'm ever back in the area, I will try to stay in Heath instead of Newark.

Date of stay: March 2021
Kendra Proudfit, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2021

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at our DoubleTree hotel. Your feedback is appreciated and is important to our continued growth. It is my sincere wish that you will give us another try upon your next visit to the Newark area. On behalf of the DoubleTree team, we appreciate you!