“One of the best pizzas places in town”
Review of Debra's Pizza

Ranked #52 of 125 Restaurants in Newark
Description: Pizza, Subs, Salads, Fried Foods, Pasta
Description: Pizza, Subs, Salads, Fried Foods, Pasta
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Debras is what used to be Moore's Pizza. I've never had a bad pizza from Debra's. The quality and taste has always been consistently superb. I'm not sure what the deal is with the guy who said "worst sauce ever". The sauce is great!

They have a huge selection of other sides and salads in addition to their delicious pizza. There is also a convenient website for placing orders.

Several tables are available inside for those who wish to dine in.

Debra P, Owner at Debra's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thank you!!

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We are not big pizza eaters but we go here all the time for Chef Salads and Italian Subs. Love love love!! Clean, friendly and great food!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Some friends of mine were at the roller ring in Newark when we decided to have a pizza delivered to us. 45 minutes after ordering, the delivery man called me back and asked to clarify the address. After doing so I told him that we were in the roller rink and that reassured him that he knew where he was going. After one hour and no sign of pizza, I called Debra's pizza and asked what happened. The women on the phone very rudely told me that they had sold my pizza to someone else. There is no other roller rink in Newark?? I will never be able to know how good their pizza was because of this horrendous servis. I would NEVER recommend ordering delivery from this place.

Been to Debra's Pizza? Share your experiences!