“Coffee and donuts”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Newark
Description: Located at 963 N 21st St, Newark, OH, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Newark Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Prices are ok. Service is great. Donuts are fresh and the cappuccinos. excellent. Convenient location. Clean building and friendly staff.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Customer Service varies with staff on duty. Often out of the Chocolate iced donuts with cream filling and Berry filled donuts. I don't go there often.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

Great service - very friendly staff! I always enjoy getting a box of timbits to share with my office pals.

Reviewed 18 September 2015

Some of the best coffee you will get ,not overpriced and always fresh.I really wish we had Tim Hortons here in maryland but it makes vacations to locales that have tim hortons in the area

1  Thank Monroe J
Reviewed 6 September 2014

I guess it is for coffee drinker mostly, I did get a nice bit of lasagna and they do have donuts. Tough to find me something to drink though I did manage. Customer service was good to excellent since they do seem to cater to mostly coffee drinkers.

1  Thank TheWillowlady

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!