“Great brew pub!”

Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Newark
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: If you're looking to catch a game while enjoying a seriously delicious burger and some steak fries, then we are the place for you! While our restaurant is known for its burgers we have an extensive menu including salads, sandwiches, soups, desserts and more. Our restaurant is great for patrons of any age. We pride ourselves on being a family style restaurant that can double as a pub. We are the perfect place for food, friends and fun so check out our menus online and stop by today!
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar and ordered a vanilla stout that was delicious. The bartender was friendly and worked quickly as the place was packed. The list and variety of beers was impressive. I ordered the blue cheese bacon burger with onion rings and a house salad. The salad was fresh with tasty blue cheese crumbles and the burger was made with high quality meat. The dry sauce that comes with the onion rings had a kick of horseradish which raised it to the next level. All the TVs were at the right height so your neck doesn't hurt when you leave (which is usually a pet peeve of mine). Overall excellent experience, I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank tim a

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Food is average. Wings are good. They have a nice beer selection. Would not rate this place as the #1 restaurant In Newark.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Red Oak Pub offers a great selection of burgers and many other food items to meet your taste. They also have a wide selection of beer and liquors with excellent service and a comfortable atmosphere.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Heath must be restaurant challenged for this place to get a fiid rating
Average at best.
Expensive dry overcooked hamburger on a 5lb bread roll

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I checked Tripadvisor and since this was a number 1 restaurant, we decided to give it a try. They were busy (normally a good sign), service was good. Menu was very limited. Hubby got a burger and cole slaw. I was going to get a burger but they don't have regular fries :( so I ended up with an appetizer of a quesadilla. It was just ok - weird orange tortilla, so I'm not sure what that was all about. It was just ok, pretty dry. Personally, I would not return, but perhaps we missed something.

Date of visit: September 2018