Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$143
SAVE US$10
Hotels.com
US$143
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$153
FindHotelUS$147
Agoda.comUS$153
All reviews girls weekend wood beams pool and hot tub front desk clerk upon check beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again next morning water park gazebo lobby pond furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021

I felt safe and secure going in and out of the hotel.It was very clean and welcoming . The room was very nice the bed comfortable.The view from my room was looking into a beautiful garden. I will be staying here again soon.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I stay at this Hotel frequently for business. The staff is well organized when I arrive. Check In has been seamless. The grounds when properly tended to are very nice and inviting. The property is a tad tired but given the COVID pandemic it is understandable that the property has not been updated. Overall you will find very clean rooms, a Hotel Staff that is friendly and accommodating at a very reasonable price. This would be a great place for events, family gatherings or business overnights.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brian black, General Manager at Cherry Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2021

Thank you for choosing the Cherry Valley Hotel on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We will share your feedback with our Groundskeeping team and address and correct these issues promptly.
Thank you again for your feedback.
We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.
Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

Nice quiet place. Clean room and kids enjoyed the pool area. COVID put a damper on the year, but this seemed to be a good hotel otherwise. Fitness room looked nice from the hallway. Courtyard view was nice, with two waterfalls, small lake.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020

Perfect fall weekend getaway - we stayed in a second-floor king suite with a beautiful courtyard view. Dinner and service at the Craftsman Kitchen & Terrace was wonderful, with well-prepared entrees and we particularly loved the locally sourced vegetables. Live light guitar music in the lobby was just right. The manager stopped by each night to chat and ask us about our stay. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub daily, and explored nearby Granville and the Dawes Arboretum (which was itself a beautiful surprise!) during the days. The hotel communicated well about the restrictions in service they currently have in place due to the pandemic, so we had brought our own breakfast, and there is a refrigerator and coffee maker available in the room. All around a perfect weekend!

Room tip: Choose courtyard view.
Date of stay: October 2020
brian black, General Manager at Cherry Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the hotel and the staff so much to your liking. Your survey was a bright spot in my day and I will make sure to share it with our staff. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and look forward to welcoming you back to the Cherry Valley Hotel in the not too distant future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

This was the perfect night getaway for me and my husband! We had room 145 and it was a great size with a beautiful view of the gazebo and water! We were able to walk around and then pop right back into our room! The bed was SO comfortable, I could have stayed there all day. The bathroom was huge too!

We ate at the craftsman restaurant and it was delicious and not busy at! We went to the pool and hot tub and both were very clean and nice! It has a ton of windows and doors that open so it’s probably even better in the summer! We loved the set up of the hotel, there were so many areas to sit and hang out, play cards, or enjoy a drink by the fire. Outside had plenty of areas to sit as well. Perfect place to go with a group! I would definitely stay here again it was beautiful and reasonably priced!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at the Cherry Valley Hotel. We would also like to thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are so happy to hear you found the overall hotel and service to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you travel to the area.