Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$152
PricelineUS$162
TravelocityUS$152
All reviews girls weekend wood beams pool and hot tub front desk clerk upon check beautiful hotel would definitely stay here again next morning water park gazebo lobby pond furniture
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2019

We went for a girls weekend. My 3 daughters and granddaughter and I had a wonderful time. The hotel is beautiful. The old water park has been overhauled into something beautiful. The staff were fantastic. As I helpful and kind to all of us. My granddaughter was charmed. Lovely rooms, excellent food in restaurant. I'd gladly stay again.

Date of stay: September 2019
Getaway44871459857, Director of Sales at Cherry Valley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Thank you for choosing to stay with the reimagined Cherry Valley Hotel. We glad your weekend was wonderful. We look forward to having you back with us soon.

Till next time,