“Great coffee!”

River Road Coffee House
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Newark
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Love love love River Road! Environment friendly and tastes as good as Starbucks!
I enjoy the fit bars so tasty and low in sugar.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

My girls and I always try to stop at the River Road Coffee House instead of Starbucks when we are out that way to get their yummy drinks. They have snacks too and the ones we have had were yummy. I think they have sandwiches too, but can't remember as that's not why we go there. The beverage selections/flavors are much more abundant than Starbucks and you can have them hot, cold or frozen, with or without coffee. They have a fast, efficient and friendly drive-up or a cozy sit down area to leisurely enjoy your beverage and snack. The people that work there are always friendly and helpful. Its just a really great place to stop and relax and refresh.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I was in town for work and this place was walking distance from both my work location and my hotel. It has friendly staff, good coffee, and a great selection of specialty drinks.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great Black Iced Tea! I go there every day and order 1-2 large glasses. Staff at this location are awesome and well "above the cut" with friendliness and efficiency! I LOVE this place!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great local coffee spot. The ambiance inside is quiet and cute. The coffee is always done right and the staff is always friendly. Both locations (Newark and Granville) are locally owned and have a fantastic reputation. Whatever it is you drink (coffee, specialty drinks, or tea) they have it.

Been to River Road Coffee House? Share your experiences!