Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$123
PricelineUS$123
CourtyardUS$123
Hotels.comUS$123
Agoda.comUS$123
Orbitz.comUS$123
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2019

I don't know maybe I expect more from the name Marriott. This place is no better then a Hampton or Best Western. Check in was slow, as only one person on the desk. Room had a small patio but traffic noise was so loud you didn't want to sit out on a nice evening. Just an average motel room

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Dear Darel M,

Thank you for choosing us. Our goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations, so I regret that your visit was just okay. We appreciate the feedback and hope to host you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2019

Highly recommend Courtyard by Marriott Newark Granville. Clean, comfortable, great staff. Check-in was pleasant and very helpful when it came to needing directions to CVS and restaurants in the area and at Easton Town Center.

Room tip: First floor room was quiet. Staff helpful & fun. Restaurants nearby.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2019

Dear Itann2848,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review serves as encouragement towards achieving our goal of providing the best accommodations and service. Your kind words let us know the efforts across all departments are being noticed. We are humbled by your recognition and hope to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here a few times over the years and it delivers. The location is very good, with restaurants nearby and easy access to the main highway. While this is an advantage, it also creates an issue with noise. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. It works well for me.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear MauricioBabilonia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. I’m glad you found our location convenient, accommodations pleasant and staff friendly. We look forward to being your hotel of choice when in the area.

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

I was previously here in late 2013 early 2014. Enjoyed the place with my family.

Sadly this time, I cannot same say the same thing. The built in hot tub with water jets are no more. It was filled in by flooring and a table and chairs covered the location. I picked this hotel based on my past experience, and that I could get relief for my back. Next time I come down to Newark, I will stay somewhere else, that features an actual hot tub. Sad.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear 752garyw,

Thank you for the return visit. I'm very sorry that we disappointed you with the closing of our hot tub. We appreciate your feedback and do take it into consideration as we monitor our guest offerings. Thank you for your patronage and we hope that you will reconsider a return visit.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

One of the staff went completely out of their way to arrange a welcome basket for our running team on short notice! Everyone was very helpful and nice. Highly recommended. Will visit anytime we are back in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear daveriley 101,

We appreciate your review and recommendation. I'm delighted to know you found your stay top notch. Please find a reason to visit us again soon.