Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CourtyardUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
TripadvisorUS$135
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$135
FindHotelUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2019 via mobile

I stayed here a few times over the years and it delivers. The location is very good, with restaurants nearby and easy access to the main highway. While this is an advantage, it also creates an issue with noise. The rooms are comfortable and the staff is very friendly. It works well for me.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear MauricioBabilonia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review. I’m glad you found our location convenient, accommodations pleasant and staff friendly. We look forward to being your hotel of choice when in the area.

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

I was previously here in late 2013 early 2014. Enjoyed the place with my family.

Sadly this time, I cannot same say the same thing. The built in hot tub with water jets are no more. It was filled in by flooring and a table and chairs covered the location. I picked this hotel based on my past experience, and that I could get relief for my back. Next time I come down to Newark, I will stay somewhere else, that features an actual hot tub. Sad.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2019

Dear 752garyw,

Thank you for the return visit. I'm very sorry that we disappointed you with the closing of our hot tub. We appreciate your feedback and do take it into consideration as we monitor our guest offerings. Thank you for your patronage and we hope that you will reconsider a return visit.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

One of the staff went completely out of their way to arrange a welcome basket for our running team on short notice! Everyone was very helpful and nice. Highly recommended. Will visit anytime we are back in the area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear daveriley 101,

We appreciate your review and recommendation. I'm delighted to know you found your stay top notch. Please find a reason to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We are staying three nights in August 2018 for my high school reunion. There is a McDonalds and a Texas Roadhouse right beside it which come in very handy. It is also located beside the bike trail, a very nice trail. Best of all, surprise, their pool is a salt water pool. I had no idea but went to do a workout in it and loved it. Also, the water temperature was perfect. There policy is to maintain 83 degrees. Everything here has been very nice. Definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Margaret S,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. I appreciate you choosing us while in the area. Our goal is to provide every guest with an exceptional stay. It is reflections like yours that give us the valuable information we need to serve our guests better. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

This is a very typical Courtyard, or what a Courtyard should be. Clean, comfy beds, a little modern updates, etc. Pool looked small but didn't really have time to try it. Our room had a balcony that overlooked the McD's drive thru and front of the hotel and stayed surprisingly quiet at night.

Small problem right after check in, I went looking behind the couch for a place to plug in my phone and found a LOT of beer cans. Housekeeping came up right away and cleared them up and sprayed some freshener to be safe. We were given two breakfast vouchers for the two days we were there. As we were there for a wedding, one day wasn't used as I in the wedding party and had to be at hair very early. Hubby went out with the guys not in the wedding but in the family. We did use it the second day and the gentleman that waited on us was very nice and friendly. A woman came out to help or answer a question that could have used more patience but I've seen worse.

If I ever visit my sister's inlaws in that area again, I'll be sure to stay here again. I gave it a 4 because there was nothing special that made it stand out from how it should be. But still a very good hotel, just not excellent.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Newark Granville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear sabinebaby,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review, which highlights successes and areas for improvement, serve as encouragement towards achieving our goal of providing the best accommodations and service. Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated at we work towards being your hotel of choice in the area.